Mar 26, 2011

TMI

No, not too much information...Terrible Myeloma Information.  My God, what a nightmare.  I've been reading other people's blogs who have MM and are already in treatment.  Some have had a stem cell transplant and have already relapsed.  This sucks.  The treatment for MM consists of Chemo, Thalidomide and steroids - just read quite a bit of information (the best site I've seen so far) at http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ but wow, the stuff is overwhelming to say the least. 

We're talking six to nine MONTHS of treatment, not the usual six weeks of chemo and radiation.  Geez, I don't even know what to say about that - my stomach is churning, flipping over like on a roller coaster ride, only not fun! 

Well, we Americans laugh at British humor and how "tell-it-like-it-is" they seem to be.  This website is no different.  Check it out if you want -- it will sure give you an idea of what's in store for me.

Obvious I'm having a shitty day today, huh?  Oh, well - tomorrow may be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment